OPSC Assistant Executive Recruitment :
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application for CDS Exam-II 2019.Interested candidate can apply online from 12th June 2019 to 07 July 2019.For more details please go through this post.
Vacancy Details :
- Combined Defence Service Exam II 2019 : 417
Age Limit :
- Age : 20 to 24 year old
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-07-1996 and not later than 1-07-2000
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC : Rs 200 through online payment mode
- SC/ST/PWD/Female : No Fees
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 12-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply : 07-07-2019
Selection Process :
- CDS Exam
- Medical Test
How To Apply :
- Candidate must go through this advertisement available in the Website of UPSC before filling up Online Application Form.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsc.gov.in/. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at http://www.upsc.gov.in/ . i. Instruction 1 to fill up online application form ii. Guideline for scanning and uploading of photograph, full signature & left thumb impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image ( only in jpg format)of his/her latest passport size colour photograph, full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression (LT.I.) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and L.T.I. must be and clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.