State Bank of India (SBI) invites eligible interested candidates for the job of probationary officers (PO) in 2019.Official notification is released on 2nd April,2019. Candidate should be at least graduated from a recognized university as on or before 1.08.2019. Online registration will starts on 2nd April,2019 and ends on 22nd April,2019.
Essential Details :
- Name of the Post : Probationary officer
- Vacancy: 2000 Posts
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 year old as on 1st April,2019. Upper age relaxation 5 year in case of SC/ST, 3year in case of OBC and 10 year in case of PWD category.
- Essential Qualification : Candidate should at least pass graduation from a recognized university.
- Application Fees: Rs 125 For SC/ST/PWD and Rs 750 For General and OBCs and others. (Non-Refundable)
- Pay Scale: Basic Pay Of Rs 27,620 in the scale of ₹ 23700-980/ 7-30560-1145/ 2-32850-1310/ 7-42020 junior Management Grade Scale-I
Selection Process :
Preliminary Exam: (Total 100 Questions 60minutes)
- English : 30 Questions : 20min
- Quantitative Aptitude : 35 Questions : 20min
- Reasoning Ability : 35 Questions : 20min
Main Exam : (Total 135 Questions , 200 marks, 180min (3hr)
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude : 45 Questions : 60 marks : 60min
- Data Analysis & Interpretation : 35 Questions : 60 marks : 45min
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness : 40 Questions : 40 marks : 35min
- English : 35 Questions : 40 marks : 40min
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from official IBPS website from 2nd April,2019.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application-02/04/2019
- Closure of registration of application-22/04/2019
- Closure for editing application details-22/04/2019
- Last date for printing your application-07/05/2019
- Online Fee Payment-02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019
About State Bank of India (SBI):
The banking company State bank of India (SBI) is Associate in Indian public Sector banking and monetary services statutory body. it’s a government corporation statutory body headquartered in urban center, geographic area. The Corporation is hierarchical 216th on the Fortune world five hundred list of the world’s biggest companies as of 2017. it’s the most important bank in Republic of India with a twenty three market share in assets, besides a share of quarter of the entire loan and deposits market.
The bank descends from the Bank of metropolis, supported in 1806, via the Imperial Bank of Republic of India, creating it the oldest banking concern within the Indian landmass. The Bank of Madras united into the opposite 2 “presidency banks” in British Republic of India, the Bank of metropolis and therefore the Bank of urban center, to create the Imperial Bank of Republic of India, that successively became the banking company of Republic of India in 1955.The govt of Republic of India took management of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Federal Reserve Bank of Republic of India (India’s central bank) taking a sixtieth stake, renaming it the banking company of Republic of India. In 2008, the govt took over the stake control by the Federal Reserve Bank of Republic of India