Railway Jobs In India 2019 : Indian Railway one of the biggest Government Job recruiter in India, Indian Railway, Railway Ministry, and its different zones recruit for hundred of thousands jobs every year. For Latest Indian Railway jobs RRB recruitment 2019, Results, Admit Card, Examination date and more this page is for you.The main Recruiter for Indian railway Jobs is Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Recruitment). Though UPSC and Combined Engineering Services exam also recruit for Indian Railway.
Latest Indian Railway Jobs
|Railway Board/Job Description||Last Date|
South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment For Trade Apprentice 2019
Northern Railway Recruitment for Station Master, Goods Guard and other
NMRCL Recruitment for GM, DGM and Other Posts
CMRL Recruitment– Apply Online for PG Diploma Course Posts
Railway Jobs Admit Cards
Find all the latest admit cards released by the recruitment boards and recruitment zones. You can find RRB admit card, RRC admit card and other railway jobs admit cards or call letter.
Railway Jobs Results
Indian Railway One of the top employment provider in India. Find all the latest Results released by the recruitment boards and recruitment zones. You can find RRB Results , RRC Results and other railway jobs results.
Railway Jobs In India :
Indian Railways isn’t just biggest employer in India, It is likewise the 8 the biggest business on the planet. The greater part of the Indians favor railroads than some other areas on account of the assortment of offers this segment is giving. Railway jobs in India provides good salary as well as other allowances such as house rent, medical benefits, Education for children, travel allowances and many other benefits.
Indian Railways is India’s national railroad framework worked by the Ministry of Railways. It deals with the fourth biggest railroad organize on the planet by size, with 67,368-kilometer (41,861 mi) course. Courses are charged with 25 kV AC electric footing while thirty three percent of them are twofold or multi-followed.
Indian Railway (IR) runs in excess of 20,000 traveler prepares every day, on both long-remove and rural courses, from 7,349 stations crosswise over India.The trains have a five-digit numbering framework. Mail or express trains, the most widely recognized sorts, keep running at a normal speed of 50.6 kilometers every hour (31.4 mph).In the cargo portion, IR runs in excess of 9,200 trains day by day. The normal speed of cargo trains is around 24 kilometers for every hour (15 mph).
Indian Railway Jobs Recruiting Zones and Their Head Quarters :
- Central Railway (CR) Recruitment 2019 – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) Recruitment 2019 – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) Recruitment 2019 – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) Recruitment 2019 – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2019– Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2019– Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) Recruitment 2019– Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2019 – Guwahati
- Northern Railway Railway (NR) Recruitment 2019– Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) Recruitment 2019– Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment 2019 – Bilaspur
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Recruitment 2019– Kolkata
- South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment 2019– Hubli
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) Recruitment 2019– Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR)Recruitment 2019 – Mumbai
- Metro Railway, Kolkata Recruitment 2019– Kolkata