Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is recruiting 785 potential candidate for the job of AAE, Chemist, Geologist & Other Vacancies through GATE 2019. Eligible interested candidate can apply online for more details please see below.
Essential Details and Eligibility :
- Total Vacancies : 785
- Posts : AAE (550), Chemist (67), Geologist(68), Geophysicist(43), Materials Management Officer(33), Programming Officer(13), Transport Officer(11)
- Educational Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate (Master’s Degree) in concern department
- Age Limit : Maximum 30 year old and 28 For AAE ( Additional 3 year relaxation for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST/PWD/EX-Service man)
- Examination Fees : Rs 370 for General and OBC and no fees for SC/ST/PWD.
- Job Location : All India
- Selection Process : GATE 2019 (EXAM), Interview
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-04-2019
- Date of Interview: August 2019
How To Apply :
Interested eligible candidate can apply online from official website from 5th April 2019 to 25th April 2019.
About ONGC :
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian mulitinational oil and gas company n prior headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a Corporation, it’s enlisted office is presently at Deendayal Urja Bhavan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the authoritative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. It is India’s biggest oil and gas investigation and creation organization. It delivers around 70% of India’s unrefined petroleum (identical to around 30% of the nation’s all out interest) and around 62% of its flammable gas.
In an administration overview for financial year 2016-17, it was positioned as the biggest benefit making PSU in India.It is positioned eleventh among the Top 250 Global Energy Companies by Platts.