Northern Railway Recruitment for Station Master, Goods Guard & Other Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 : Northern Railway, invites online application for the post of station master , Goods guard , Assistant Loco Pilot and other various posts .Interested candidate can apply online from 27th may 2019 to 26 June 2019.For more details please go through this post.
Vacancy Details :
- Station Master : 143
- Goods Guard : 179
- Assistant Loco Pilot : 194
- Tech – III/ signal : 56
- Tech – III/ DSL/ Mech. : 26
- Tech – III/ C&W : 29
- Other : 122
Age Limit :
- Upper Age Limit : 42 years (As on 01/07/2019)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Degree From An recognized university, Engineering, ITI, Diploma, 10Th Pass.( For more info. go through official notification)
Application Fees :
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 27-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply : 26-06-2019
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Document Verification
How To Apply :
- Application as per Annexure-I as available on RRC website i.e. www.rrcnr.org should be filled up by the employee and to be submitted to the Subordinate In charge under whom employees is working.Application submitted directly to RRC by the employee shall not be entertained.
- Eligibility of the employee shall be considered on the strength of the information furnished in the application. If at any stage of recruitment or there after it is found that any information furnished by the employee in his/her application is false/incorrect or the employee has suppressed any relevant information or the employee does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s) will be rejected forthwith.
- Application is to be filled up by the employee in his /her own handwriting. Signature of the employee on all the documents during the process should be identical either in Hindi or English and must not be in Block/Capital or Disjointed letter.Signature in different form during the process will result into the cancellation of candidature.
- A recent (not older than one month) passport size colour photograph without cap and without wearing coloured glasses should be pasted at the space provide in the application form.
- Employees belonging to OBC community should enclose the self attested copy of the latest OBC Caste Certificate specifically indicating that the employee does not belong to persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule of Govt. of India Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and its subsequent revision and it should not be more than 1 year old in the format given in Annexure-II and self declaration in Annexure –III as available on RRC website with this Notification.
- RRC website is the main source of contact and all related information employees are advised to be in touch with RRC website for further process. Also Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process