NABARD Recruitment for Assistant Manager
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited 87 graduate candidates for the post of Assistant Managers and Managers . Interested eligible candidate can apply from 10th may 2019 to 26th may 2019 . For more details read below….
Vacancy Details :
- Managers : 08
- Assistant Managers : 79
Age Limit :
- Managers : 21 to 35 year old
- Assistant Managers : 21 to 30 year old
- Assistant Manager : Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks(SC/ST/PWBD applicants-45%) in aggregate From a recognised university.
- Manager : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWBDapplicants50%) in aggregate from a recognized university .
Application Fees :
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil (Intimation charges etc, Rs. 150/-)
- For all others: Application Fee Rs. 650/- + Intimation charges etc, Rs. 150/-
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-05-2019
- Prilim Online Exam: 15/ 16 June 2019
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How To Apply :
Interested eligible candidate can apply online from Official website from 10th May 2019 and last date of 26th June 2019.