Indian army invites unmarried engineering graduates for the job of 130th technical course with 40 vacancies. Interested engineering graduates can apply online on or before 9th may 2019. For more details please go through the post.
Essential Job Details:
- Post Name : 130th Technical Graduates Course (TGC)
- Number Of vacancies : 40
- Faculty : Civil(10), Architecture(01), Mechanical(04), Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics(05), Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc (Computer Sc)(06). Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication(07), Electronics(02), Metallurgical(02), Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation(02), Micro Electronics and Microwave(01)
- Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01/07/2019
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduates in relevant Disciplines
- Pay Scale : 56,100 – 2,50,000/- Level 10 to 18
- Last Date to Apply : 09/05/2019
- Job Location : All India
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate can apply from Official Join Indian Army website.