IDBI bank invites interested candidates for various posts, such as executives, specialist cadre officers, and assistant managers in year 2019. Eligible interested candidates can apply for the job on or before 15th April,2019.For more details please go through the post.
Name of the Post and details
- Number of posts – 300
- Age Limit – 20 to 25 year old as on 1/03/2019
- Educational Qualifications – Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Salary – Starting from Rs 20000
Assistant Manager :
- Number of posts – 500
- Age Limit – 21 to 28 year old as on 01/03/2019
- Educational qualifications – Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Salary – Starting from 23700
Other Managerial posts includes General Manager (1 post), Deputy general manager (06 posts), Assistant general manager (36 Posts), Manager (77 posts) should be graduated in concerned departments.
Application Fees :
Rs 150 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs 700 for General and OBC candidates through online payment mode.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidate can apply for the job online from Official IDBI bank’s website.
About IDBI bank :
IDBI Bank was built up in 1964 by an Act to give credit and other monetary offices for the improvement of the Indian industry. At first it worked as a backup of Reserve Bank of India RBI exchanged it to GOI . Numerous foundations of national significance finds their underlying foundations in IDBI like Sidbi, Exim bank, NSE and NSDL. The call to arms for changes in budgetary space saw GOI decreasing its stake in the bank in the year 2019. At present LIC holds 51% stake in IDBI Bank and GOVT holds 46.46% and the staying 2.54% held by open. If you want to peruse your carrier with a bank job then IDBI bank is one of the good choice as it is owned by largest insurance company in India LIC.