Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites interested candidates for 275 posts of technical officer, central food safety officer and more. Candidates can apply online from 26.03.2019 to 25.04.2019. For more details like eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, important dates please see below.
Essential Details :
- Total Vacancies : 275
- Posts : Technical Officer (130), Central food safety officer (37), Assistant (34), Personal Assistant (25),and Others
- Educational Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate (Master’s Degree) in concern department
- Age Limit : Maximum 30 year old
- Examination Fees : Rs 250 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs 1000 for General and OBC.
- Job Location : All India
- Selection Process : Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview
- Last Date to apply : 25 April,2019
How To Apply :
Interested eligible candidate can apply online from official website from 26 march 2019 to 25 April 2019.
About FSSAI :
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The FSSAI has been established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India.FSSAI is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety.
The FSSAI is headed by a non-executive Chairperson, appointed by the Central Government, either holding or has held the position of not below the rank of Secretary to the Government of India.Rita Teotia is the current Chairperson for FSSAI and Pawan Kumar Agarwal is the current Chief Executive Officer for FSSAI.
The FSSAI has its headquarters at New Delhi. The authority also has 6 regional offices located in Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Kolkata, Cochin, and Chennai.14 referral laboratories notified by FSSAI, 72 State/UT laboratories located throughout India and 112 laboratories are NABL accredited private laboratories notified by FSSAI.