BARC Work Assistant Recruitment :
BARC Recruitment 2019 : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites online application for the post of Work assistant .Interested candidate can apply online from 8th June 2019 to 01 July 2019.For more details please go through this post.
Vacancy Details :
- Work Assistant : 74
Age Limit :
- Age : 18 to 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 10Th / Metric Pass
Application Fees :
- Gen/OBC : Rs 100 through online payment mode
- SC/ST/Ex-Service man/PWD: No Fees
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 08-06-2019
- Last Date to Apply : 01-07-2019
Selection Process :
- Stage-1: Preliminary Test : 50 multi choice questions of one hour duration consisting of Mathematics (20 Questions), Science (20 Questions) and General Awareness (10 Questions). Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for eachincorrect answer.
- Stage-2 : Advanced Test : Candidates qualifying Stage-1 Preliminary test will be eligible for Advanced Test comprising 50 objective type questions of two hour duration consisting of Mathematics (15 questions), Science (15 questions), General Awareness (10 questions) and Basic English (10 questions).
How To Apply :
- Candidate must go through this advertisement available in the Website of BARC before filling up Online Application Form.
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.barc.gov.in/ Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at http://www.barc.gov.in/. i. Instruction 1 to fill up online application form ii. Guideline for scanning and uploading of photograph, full signature & left thumb impression.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image ( only in jpg format)of his/her latest passport size colour photograph, full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression (LT.I.) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and L.T.I. must be and clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.